Friday, November 04, 2005

Elementalist Imoene Ivoryflame


Greetings Minions!
I appologize for being away for such a long time. I'm impressed you all survived without me. Congratulations!
Anyway, I wanted to say...Sorry Babbit!I started GuildWars yesterday.I could'nt restrain myself. I did hail you on MSN to tell you but you did'nt reply so serves you right...=) I did'nt play much though. I just created a character, made a couple of friends, leveled up, did quests and joined a guild. That's all...I could'nt play very long. Just about an hour and a half. I wasted the day on my english research paper and I only just got the outline done.*sulks*GW is sooooo COOL! The graphics are lovely! LOVELY!!!!!!! Oh, I'm an elementalist. I plan to focus on fire. I just love the way I cast spells. I knind of jump up and throw a ball of fire at my enemy. I took on a lvl 4 bug thingie at lvl 1! I am so powerful!lol.
There are so many interesting emotes. GW may cost a bit but its worth EVERY cent. And its free online!What more could anyone want?
I'm Imoene Ivoryflame by the way. Elementalist Imoene Ivoryflame.
Ok...I'll sign off now. You all are problably annoyed with having to hear about this 24/7.
See ya all...Take care.
Babbit!Create a character!Now!
Cheers,
Princess

6 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous torenn genet said...

hello immy, nice screen shot :).......names torenn genet.......see you in game perhaps * smile *
on international server

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Princess said...

*nods*Tell Bblayz too...

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous torenn said...

kk hun smile...starting ranger monk torenn sureswift and take him to post sear........so similar lvl

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! order phendimetrazine diet pill http://www.plastic-surgery-chicago.info/zoloft-effect.html Isuzu tf pickup single cab dif Oral surgery board

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Mp3 player for siemens s65 Iridescent car seat covers Pool spa saunas boston Compaq computer video cards Premier fitness club in clarksville in Face lift nonsurgical Xanax info purchase Air travel insurance the world cruise http://www.alfaromeoinsurance.info/personalized_brass_license_plate_frames.html cobra 360 degree radar detector manual Ultimate ford giddings Gimball laser eye surgery Puppy surveillance with pc monitoring 15 ultram half life bmw 1993 e36 failure security car alarms parts and accessories used bmw bavarian auto Kia sucking Dildos for virgins Cyber latinas

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! video editing programs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home