Sunday, October 30, 2005

Flu, shared id

Halloween, we usually don't celebrate it. On sentosa there are these weird pple in the bar right? Serve drinks and all. Don't worry. If u wore a costume what would u be? I wanna be a vampire. I love vampires!Sexy male ones with blond hair, blue eyes.

The flu is terrible. I am still fighting a bad cough! So many pple sick. I got a flu jab but it didn't help. only protects against 3 types and there're so many! Eeee.
Can't get to isabelle's blog. The error came out.
I'm all for a new layout, if the designers got any time that is. How about purple, light purple? Or blue.

Our name is also on another blog, i left out the - and got shock when I saw accounts of breast cancer, chemo. OMG. Then I checked the favourites. Phew.

10 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawn Eden's Blog On: Don't, sez N.J. school
The Morris County, N.J., Daily Record reported last week that the principal of a Catholic high school laid down a fiat - no blogging.
Hi, what a great blog.
I enjoyed it very much.
Take a look at my compare prices related site.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Babbit said...

Gwahhh... no!!!! Vampires must be sexy WOMEN with pale skin and red lips...!!

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Torenn Genet said...

hello folks,
sorry to barge in on your blog but could you please give princess ( imoene ) a message for me * smile *
tell her name is Torenn Genet on guild wars server international.
thank you so much.
have fun and take care

Torenn.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Smartie said...

I want to be a jester!!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Princess said...

Noted Torenn. Thanks*smiles*

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Princess said...

For halloween,I would be myself- Princess!

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Voice over ip business services communications volkswagen fast mascot Frameless rimless eyeglasses Headache relief massager

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home